Access count of this item: 114

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
12_151.pdf498.01 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
Title: 京都府立医科大学泌尿器科分立前5年間(1959~1963)の入院患者および手術の統計的観察
Other Titles: Statistical observations on in-patients and operative treatments in the Department of Urology, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, from 1959 to 1963
Authors: 小田, 完五  KAKEN_name
久保, 泰徳  KAKEN_name
平竹, 康祐  KAKEN_name
井上, 進  KAKEN_name
東登, 伎雄  KAKEN_name
小野, 利彦  KAKEN_name
村田, 庄平  KAKEN_name
大山, 朝弘  KAKEN_name
三品, 輝男  KAKEN_name
村上, 剛  KAKEN_name
岡村, 喜明  KAKEN_name
山田, 要助  KAKEN_name
保井, 明泰  KAKEN_name
Author's alias: ODA, Kango
KUBO, Yasunori
HIRATAKE, Yasusuke
INOUE, Susumu
HIGASHI, Tokio
ONO, Toshihiko
MURATA, Shohei
OYAMA, Choko
MISHINA, Teruo
MURAKAMI, Takeshi
OKAMURA, Yoshiaki
YAMADA, Yosuke
YASUI, Akihiro
Keywords: Adolescent
Adult
Aged
Child
Child, Preschool
Female
Humans
Infant
Japan
Male
Middle Aged
Urologic Diseases/epidemiology/surgery
Issue Date: Feb-1966
Publisher: 泌尿器科紀要刊行会
Journal title: 泌尿器科紀要
Volume: 12
Issue: 2
Start page: 151
End page: 160
Abstract: Statistics on in-patients and operative treatments experienced at our urological clinic from 1959 to 1963 were reported. The total number of in-patients was 962. Upper urinary urolithiasis was the most frequent lesion, occupying 19.0 % of all cases. This was followed by benign prostatic hypertrophy (10.5 %), bladder tumor (7.3 %), renal tuberculosis (7.0 %), and bladder stone (3.3 %). There were 820 cases of operative procedures, Among these, 673 cases (82 %) w e re open surgeries and the rest (18 %) were transurethral procedures.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/2433/112909
PubMed ID: 6006661
Appears in Collections:Vol.12 No.2

Show full item record

Export to RefWorks


Export Format: 


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.