Downloads: 153

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
19_0649.pdf3.79 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
Title: Avascular renal tumorの7例
Authors: 福岡, 洋  KAKEN_name
日台, 英雄  KAKEN_name
藤井, 浩  KAKEN_name
Author's alias: Fukuoka, Hiroshi
Hidai, Hideo
Fujii, Hiroshi
Issue Date: Aug-1973
Publisher: 京都大学医学部泌尿器科学教室
Journal title: 泌尿器科紀要
Volume: 19
Issue: 8
Start page: 649
End page: 659
Abstract: Arteriography has become one of the most useful method in the diagnosis of renal neoplasm. Especially, in renal cell carcinoma, diagnostic accuracy as high as 95 per cent has been stressed with the angiographic findings such as tumor stain, pooling and hypervascularity. Remaining avascular carcinoma comprising about 5 per cent cannot be distinguished from other avascular space occupying lesions such as solitary cyst, abscess, adenoma, sarcoma and metastatic renal tumor. Seven cases of avascular renal tumor were recently experienced. Of these, 5 were renal cell carcinoma, one was renal fibrosarcoma and the other one was metastatic angiosarcoma. It was difficult to establish preoperative diagnosis in these cases. The problems in diagnosis of avascular renal tumor was discussed.
Appears in Collections:Vol.19 No.8

Show full item record

Export to RefWorks

Export Format: 

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.